Please click the link below to register:
About the 2023 Summer Conference
The ever-changing socio-demographics and social determinants of health pose challenges for nursing education to tackle issues such as inequity and diversity in relation to Universal Health Care.
As such, the ADPCN will be holding its 2023 Summer Conference with the theme: “Promoting Equity and Diversity in Nursing Education: Towards Universal Health Care” on May 9-10, 2023 at the Grand Caprice, Limketkai Center, Cagayan De Oro. The target participants are deans and faculty members of nursing schools.
The ADPCN 2023 Summer Conference seeks to delve into the concerns and strategies to foster an academic environment that promotes equitable learning for diverse student populations and prepares nursing graduates for addressing disparities towards the implementation of universal health care.
The conference objectives for the participants are:
1. Discuss the challenges and directions in advancing equity and diversity in nursing education.
2. Analyze the impact of integrating equity and diversity in nursing education.
3. Explore relevant regulatory guidelines on equitable and sustainable nursing education.
4. Develop ways to cultivate equity in learning resource and diversity in learning process through research and community extension.
5. Expound on measures to build faculty and student capacity in embracing equity and diversity through pedagogy and student activities.
6. Engage with nurse leaders on updates relevant to nursing education, such as Philippine Nursing Education Roadmap and Philippine Professional Nursing Roadmap.