INVITATION LETTER | CONVENTION PROGRAM (Tentative) | REGISTER NOW!
The objectives of the webinar are for participants to:
- Discern innovative teaching-learning strategies in nursing education amidst the pandemic.
- Rationalize the implementation of blended learning and limited face-to-face learning for the related learning experience.
- Explore supplemental alternative activities to achieve learning outcomes in varied learning environment.
- Benchmark from global perspectives on clinical learning experience.
- Engage in relevant nursing advocacies and updates in nursing-related legislations.
- Pay your registration fee using the following payment options:Online payment to ADPCN Account
Name of Bank and Branch: Philippine National Bank (PNB) Quezon City Circle
Branch Account Name: Association of Deans of Philippine Colleges of Nursing, Inc.
Account Number: 1083-70007367
- Online banking thru direct fund transfer (bank to bank transfer)
- Pay using GCash. Open your GCash and follow the following steps:- Send Money
– Bank Transfer
– Choose PNB
– Enter Amount (Php200.00)
– Account Name (ADPCN)
– Account Number (1083-70007367)|
– Send receipts to (enter your email)
– Click – Send Money
- Register online through this link: https://bit.ly/ADPCN_October
No refund will be given to those who fail to register.
- Deadline of registration will be on October 11, 2021 at 12mn. The site will be close after.
- Upon receipt of the full payment/deposit slip and completion of the online registration, the Secretariat will send you the link of the webinar. Please take note that this link is for you only and cannot be shared to anyone else.NOTE: Please keep a copy (screen shot) of the transaction receipt which you will upload in your online registration. This will be sent to you in your email by GCash.For more details, please contact Ms. Analie Sinoro at the ADPCN National Office with Telefax No. (02) 8921-7466 or Mobile phone No. 0922-539-7013 or email at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.