RATIONALE : To provide financial assistance to qualified nursing students
SPONSOR : ADPCN Inc.
NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIP GRANTS : 2 students from BSN Level IV / School Year
(1 scholar for NCR and Luzon, 1 scholar for Visayas and Mindanao)
1. ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE … 50%
- A general weighted average (GWA) from first to third year of at least a grade of 2.0 and above or Its equivalent percentage and no grade lower than 2.75 or its equivalent percentage in any subject.
- Enrolled with maximum credit units as prescribed in the curriculum
2. LEADERSHIP ABILITY … 25%
3. COMMUNITY SERVICE … 25%
DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTS :
- Duly accomplished ADPCN Scholarship Application Form.
- Proof of registration of enrolment in a recognized college of nursing whose Dean is a member of good standing of the Association of Philippine Colleges of Nursing (ADPCN, Inc.).
- Certificate of good moral character and is recommended by the Dean of the
College of Nursing for ADPCN scholarship.
- Letter of endorsement by the ADPCN Regional Chapter President.
- Copy of Income Tax Return of parents or guardian.
- Letter of Commitment to serve the Philippines as registered nurse for at least one (1) year.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION / RETENTION:
- Accomplish in triplicate copies the Scholarship Application Form with a written letter of Application for the Scholarship grant
- Attach the Scholastic Records duly certified by the School / University Registrar.
- Submit Authenticated Xerox copies of Awards and Citation for the last three (3) years
- Certification by the Dean of College of Nursing
- An Autobiography (1-2 pages)
- Submit two (2) copies of passport size latest picture, black and white
- Submit all requirements on or before July 30.
The scholarship is extended to the second semester of the school year of Level IV provided the student shall meet the following requirements:
- For retention of the scholarship grant, the student must have a maintaining GWA of
2.0 or its equivalent percentage.
- Certification of grades for the first semester of Level IV certified by the School /
University Registrar, provided that he/she has no failing grade in any subject.
- Certification that he/she had never been involved in any derogatory behavior.
3. SCHOLARSHIP GRANT
Upon recommendation of the Scholarship Committee and as approved by the ADPCN Board of Directors, the scholarship grant for school year 2016-2017 will be based on actual amount of tuition and RLE fees , but not to exceed Php 40,000.00/semester.
( With ADPCN Resolution No. 13 effective June 25, 2016 )